Read and Write: Why Photography is so important

Photography is important because it allows people to see the world from different perspectives. It lets you capture the moments that you will forever remember. Not only that, but it can impact peoples lives. It can give them a source of hope that a person they lost, can still be with them through photos. Each photo tells a different story, one story can be sad, the other can be joyful, its all just endless.

Photography can change peoples lives. Both good and bad things can and have happened through these photos. Some photos can show that they will be given justice. Some photos show the bad side of the world, the side of the world we do not really see. It can bring up topics that are important, and it can impact the world and us.

One thought on “Read and Write: Why Photography is so important”

1. I agree with the part that photography is important because it allows people to see the world from different perspectives. I think that photography reveal the hidden parts of our reality. It makes us rediscover the lives of the other people through their own lens. I personally think photography helps us capture the historical moments that occurred in our lives.